About Principal Garden

About | Principal Garden

Development Attributes

Main Facade | Principal Garden 

  • Huge plot of land of over 268,000sqft of land.

 

 

  • The 4 blocks are arranged in just one row. Such a design allow a 360 degree all around without blockage from another block.

 

 

  • Blocks are also tilted 20 degree to maximize the flow of air and natural light to all units.

 

Clubhouse | Principal Garden 

  • Total infrastructure footprint of just 20% and the rest 80% being dedicated to landscaping and facilities.

 

 

  • The sprawling lawn forms a paint stroke S shape intersecting the vertically lined swimming pool, creating a perfect contrast showcasing the wealth of space the development possesses.

 

Sky Pool | Principal Garden 

  • 4 Swimming lap pools including a sky pool on the 25th storey! The swimming pools are designed to run vertically to show the abundance of space and create an infinity pool feel overlooking the Park Connector.

 

 

  • Bike friendly. Bicycles parking with exclusive ramp from side gate.

 

 

  • One of the largest condominium gymnasium with over 2000sqft of space.

 

Forest Theme | Principal Garden 

  • The entire facilities deck is elevated from the road level and front porch, gives an exclusive and private feel.

 

 

  • Attention to detail. 4 blocks, of different seasons. Landscaping around the area will follow the season.

 

 

  • A rectilinear design for functionality but accentuate with a Rustic modern Terracotta facade

 

Unit Information

Winter Season Theme | Principal Garden

  • 1 Bedroom: 474 to 495 square feet
  • 2 Bedroom: 753 to 797 square feet
  • 2 Bedroom Dual Key: 850 square feet
  • 3 Bedroom: 1066 square feet
  • 3 Bedroom Dual Key: 1173 square feet
  • 3 Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1216 square feet
  • 4 Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1550 square feet
  • 4+1 with Private Lift: 1981 square feet
  • 5+1 with Private Lift: 2325 square feet

View our unit floor plans on our Floor Plans page or go back to our main page for more info.